Stay at home
The single most important action we can all take in fighting coronavirus is to stay at home in order to protect the NHS and save lives.
Only leave your home for
- • shopping for essentials, as infrequently as possible.
- • One form of exercise a day, alone or with members of your household
- • Any medical need or to help a vulnerable person
- • Travel to work only where absolutely necessary
- • All shops selling non-essential goods are closed
- • Libraries, Playgrounds, Gyms and places of worship are closed
- • All gatherings of more than two people are banned, except for funerals.
- • Police will issue fines for those who ignore the rules!
for further information please visit the Coronavirus Information government website.
Please check the latest news and information > Latest Information